Standing: AVAILABLE – Obtain instantly
Languages: English; Mixed file measurement: ; Included information: ()
Is all of the attention-grabbing data you’re consuming resulting in significant ends in your life … or is it going to waste?
Uncover how having a Second Mind helps individuals around the globe save their greatest concepts, arrange their data, and lead a extra fulfilling life with extra ease & much less stress.
Cohort 15 in fall 2022.
Be a part of the waitlist and get our free Second Mind Quickstart Information!
Right here is the easy reality: you may’t afford to maintain every part in your head.
You’ve got method an excessive amount of to recollect, an excessive amount of to consider, and an excessive amount of to do.
Making an attempt to maintain all these balls within the air utilizing a mind that by no means developed for it makes life extra tense for you than it must be.
And the issue is: The amount of data flooding your mind immediately is only a trickle in comparison with what’s coming.
When you’re questioning whether or not you’ll ever be capable of accomplish your most vital targets amidst all of the competing obligations that life throws at you…
Then you definitely’re not alone!
Increasingly individuals notice that…
Your capability to course of and handle the knowledge round you is the most important bottleneck to no matter you need in life
The excellent news is: You don’t have to just accept this state of fixed Data Overload.
There are instruments already at your fingertips that can assist you capitalize on the complete potential of your data and concepts.
This isn’t about discovering the proper productiveness app to resolve all of your issues! (It doesn’t exist.)
It’s about growing a system of instruments, habits, strategies, and mindsets to handle the mundane day-to-day particulars, liberating up your consideration for extra inventive, attention-grabbing endeavors.
This can will let you constantly do your greatest work – the work that has an actual influence on the individuals, the organizations, and the communities that matter to you…
And actually depart work behind every day, understanding you’ve gotten every part you may out of your time, so that you may be current together with your households, hobbies, and the remainder of your life.
Let me inform you how…
The C.O.D.E System
That is our 4-step course of for constantly turning the knowledge you eat into inventive output and concrete outcomes.
Whether or not that’s higher choices, higher alternatives, or new services or products. And as a aspect impact, the fixed fear that there’s some little element falling via the cracks will fade away for good.
Inventive merchandise are at all times shiny and new; the inventive course of is historic and unchanging.
– Silvano Arieti
Whereas know-how is continually altering, the guts of the inventive course of stays essentially the identical:
- Capturing data from the surface world
- Organizing it in a method that permits you to simply discover and use it
- Distilling it all the way down to the perfect concepts
- After which expressing your concepts in your distinctive voice via writing, talking, designing, or educating.
By leveraging the facility of know-how…
you may supercharge your creativity and capitalize on the complete worth of your concepts to remodel your profession, enterprise, and life.
Residing by the C.O.D.E. system means that you can surf the waves of data as a substitute of drowning in them.
Domesticate a group of useful data and insights for future use
Uncover sudden patterns and connections to enhance your pondering
Create construction round inventive tasks to reliably transfer them ahead
Create a digital atmosphere that promotes readability and peace of thoughts
Scale back stress & anxiousness understanding all of your concepts and insights are preserved
Know precisely the place to search out all of the information and notes you’ve got saved prior to now
I’ve charged between $15,000 and $25,000 to show this method to elite professionals at a few of the world’s main organizations.
However I need to make that very same high quality of training out there to everybody, no matter the place they dwell or which sources they’ve entry to.
On this course, you’ll achieve the perfect insights and strategies I supply my purchasers, whereas receiving direct help from me and my staff, in your schedule, for a small fraction of the value.
The whole lot it is advisable to construct a Second Mind
5 Interactive Stay Classes
Be a part of Tiago for step-by-step directions that can assist you implement your Second Mind system. Stay captions, transcripts, and recordings can be found to make these periods as accessible as potential for you
7 Quick, Studio-High quality Video Classes
Be taught the basics of the Second Mind Methodology by yourself time. You’ll have lifetime entry to any future updates, which come out earlier than each new cohort.
Personal On-line Group
Join with over 4,000 of probably the most devoted Private Information Administration practitioners on the planet to get your questions answered and clear up your challenges. You’ll have lifetime entry to our ever-growing alumni group.
Stay Alumni Mentor Workshops
Get personalised help implementing the Second Mind Methodology from our greatest alumni, utilizing all kinds of notetaking apps and different instruments, together with on-demand replays.
Second Mind Useful resource Vault
Dive into recorded demos of seize instruments, real-world case research, and step-by-step guides on put your notes into motion, offered by Tiago and different specialists.
Lifetime Entry to Praxis
Get entry to unique content material and workshops exploring the frontier of productiveness and data administration on Tiago’s weblog, Praxis.
What you’ll be studying and doing week by week
A complete curriculum to harness the complete energy of your concepts.
Week 1: Seize your greatest concepts and the essential data in your life
• Establish and overcome the commonest limiting beliefs round productiveness, pondering, and studying within the Data Age.
• Uncover why it is advisable to construct a digital notetaking system despite the fact that you may “google” something.
Escape the “reactivity loop” and discover ways to handle Data Overload. This can have a direct optimistic influence in your bodily and psychological well being.
• Know and prioritize the digital instruments out there to you, so that you aren’t distracted by the subsequent “shiny object.
”Establish your private priorities utilizing the Feynman Methodology, a easy train created by a Nobel prize-winning scientist.
• Arrange your digital seize system with clear standards for what’s price capturing in your Second Mind and what isn’t.
Week 2: Arrange your concepts for perception and easy accessibility
• Learn how to “time journey” because of your digital notes.
• Flip your digital notes into “pondering instruments” that will let you entry brainpower you did not even know you had.
• Implement a easy method referred to as PARA to convey order to your complete digital life in minutes.
• Arrange your Second Mind as a dynamic system that evolves alongside together with your wants and priorities.
• Uncover the unimaginable energy of an up-to-date Venture Record, with in-depth suggestions and steering on create one for your self.
Week 3: Distill your notes to make them simply discoverable
• Discover out what the actual function of notetaking is (Trace: It’s to not keep in mind issues).
• Design your notes for “glanceability,” making them simply discoverable on your Future Self.
• Grasp Progressive Summarization, a brand new tackle highlighting particularly suited to digital content material.
• Practice your capability to determine what’s vital and what’s not within the second.
• Embrace strategic laziness over inflexible guidelines – our notetaking methods leverage human nature as a substitute of combating it.
Week 4: Specific your concepts and switch them into concrete outcomes
• Maximize your Return-on-Consideration and get worth out of each little bit of consideration you spende the commonest limiting beliefs round productiveness, pondering, and studying within the Data Age.
• Change your default method from “heavy lifts” to “sluggish burns” to flee the rat race of attempting to work more durable and longer than everybody else.
• Remodel uncooked materials into data belongings – a useful physique of data for a aspect venture, profession development, or new enterprise.
• Use the idea of Intermediate Packets to fully rework your method to productiveness. By no means begin something from scratch once more.
• Turn into interruption-proof and get higher and quicker suggestions than you ever thought potential.
• Escape any inventive roadblock or dead-end with the rules of divergence and convergence.
Week 5: Your subsequent steps
• Reap the benefits of the compounding data in your Second Mind to deal with tasks of any measurement with ease.
• Transfer consciously from shortage to a spot of abundance, from obligation to service, and from senseless consumption to self-expression.
• Uncover how Venture Kickoff and Completion Checklists can assist you reuse your greatest pondering and unencumber your thoughts for extra attention-grabbing, fulfilling endeavors.
• Set up Weekly and Month-to-month Critiques as routine check-ins to maintain your productiveness, creativity, and peace of thoughts on observe.
• Consider your progress and determine areas for enchancment utilizing our trademarked Second Mind Snapshot, which measures your Private Information Administration expertise alongside 12 dimensions and compares how they’ve modified over the 5 weeks of the course.
Building a Second Brain 2022 Essential Edition – Tiago Forte
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website tech:Reg. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
There are no reviews yet.