Standing: AVAILABLE – Obtain instantly
Salepage: Click on HERE – Archive: https://archive.ph/wip/Z7N7K
Languages: English; Mixed file measurement: ; Included recordsdata: ()
Do you’re feeling overwhelmed?
Do you spend extra time on pressing duties than on essential duties?
Do you resort to pen and paper to plan your day? Have you ever tried utilizing Issues earlier than, solely to surrender in frustration?
In that case, you’re in the best place. On this video course, you’ll study an Issues workflow you may depend on.
- You’re feeling much less stress since you’ve received your tasks below management.
- Individuals see you as dependable since you don’t miss deadlines.
- You really feel proud since you’re doing the essential work.
- precisely what to work on subsequent.
- Nothing slips via the cracks.
IN THIS COURSE, YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Get your duties from in every single place else into Issues
- Construction your duties with Areas and Tasks
- Work with dates
- Plan your days and weeks
- Execute constant weekly evaluations
- Work with tags
- Use venture templates to save lots of time and scale back errors
In fact, you’ll study a lot of particular issues too, like when you need to use deadlines; truly attain Inbox Zero ( ); and always remember a birthday once more ( ).
YOUR TIME IS VALUABLE
You’ll study precisely what you want—no extra and no much less. I’ve designed the course to be environment friendly, becauseyour time is effective.
You may piece collectively info on utilizing Issues from random locations all around the Web. However how lengthy would that take? And what’s that point price to you?
If you comply with this course, you’ll study every little thing it is advisable know to arrange your life and to be productive utilizing Issues. You’ll save tons on time in comparison with figuring issues out your self.
Take into consideration what you could possibly do with the additional time. You would spend it along with your children. You would spend it studying to play the guitar. Or you could possibly, you understand, spend the time doing the precise work you need to do!
AFTER YOU FOLLOW THE COURSE, YOU’LL:
- be capable to focus,
- really feel in management
- know what to work on subsequent,
- save time and scale back errors,
- and have a system, so nothing slips via the cracks.
That’s what studying a workflow you may belief will do for you.
10 MODULES, 53 LESSONS
Go at your personal tempo. Take your time or work via all modules in a single sitting. Refer again to the course any time.
GETTING YOUR TASKS INTO THINGS
- Creating areas to your duties
- The numerous methods so as to add duties to Issues
- Processing your e-mail with Issues
- Issues keyboard shortcuts
- Utilizing Fast Discover (and a few hidden, useful views)
- Utilizing a number of Issues home windows
STRUCTURING WITH PROJECTS
- What’s a venture?
- Organizing inside tasks
- Sorting your duties into tasks
WORKING WITH DATES
- How dates work in Issues
- Repeating to-dos and tasks
- When and use deadlines
PLANNING YOUR DAYS AND WEEKS
- Planning as we speak
- Planning forward
- Calendar occasion or Issues process?
THE WEEKLY REVIEW
- The 9 steps to a weekly assessment
- Weekly assessment cheat sheet
- Scheduling your weekly assessment
SORTING TASKS WITH TAGS
- What tags are for
- The best way to use tags in Issues
- Some tags to start out with
SAVING TIME WITH PROJECT TEMPLATES
- Why venture templates will prevent time
- Instance templates
- The best way to create your personal templates
EXAMPLE USE CASES
- Discovering calm on a annoying day
- Preserving observe of groceries
- Processing to-dos after a gathering
- What to do as a substitute of monitoring targets in Issues
- Constructing higher habits with Issues
- Reference materials and Issues
Here is a list of famous authors who have created online courses on topics at the website tech:Reg. You can search by suggested author name: Dan Lok; Grant Cardone; Brian Tracy; Neil Patel; Tim Ferriss; Chris Guillebeau; Gary Vaynerchuk; Ramit Sethi; Tony Robbins; Seth Godin; Jordan Belfort; Sam Ovens; Amy Porterfield; Pat Flynn; Marie Forleo; Russell Brunson; Jeff Walker; Tai Lopez; Ryan Deiss; Noah Kagan; Anton Kreil; Nial Fuller; Steve Nison; Kathy Lien; Adam Khoo; Jason Stapleton; Andrei Knight; Navin Prithyani; Vic Noble; Andrew Weil; Mark Hyman; Michael Greger; Josh Axe; Sara Gottfried; Joel Fuhrman; Deepak Chopra; John Douillard; Dan Siegel; Gabor Maté; Richard Bandler; Tony Robbins; Dr. Steve G. Jones; Igor Ledochowski; Michael Breen; Paul McKenna; David Snyder; Tad James; John Grinder; Anthony Jacquin; …
There are no reviews yet.